I don’t know about you, but my cat cracks me up on a daily basis. She does little “catisms” that I find myself often wondering what she’s thinking or why she acts the way she does. After many months of pondering, I decided to write down a few lessons that I’ve learned from my cat:
- Don’t sweat the small stuff because it’s simply not worth worrying about.
- Cat naps in the sun are glorious.
- Sometimes all you need is a little snuggle to make the day a bit brighter.
- Daily play time or what some people call “exercise” is a must, but we call it play time.
- Never stop being adventurous or curious… You never know what’s around the next corner.
- Sometimes things happen, overcoming obstacles is a part of life.
- Balance in life is essential, whether walking a railing or balancing work and play.
- Greetings at the door when you come home, make anyone feel special.
Have you learned any lessons from a cat that you know? It’s fun and telling what can be learned from the animals and people around you.