Flat Rate – Standard (5-7 Business Days): Domestic orders (shipping within Canada) will typically be processed within 48 hours and will typically take 5-7 business days to arrive once shipped. If you have any questions about the delivery date of your order, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which carriers are used to ship orders?
We use the most appropriate carrier for each order based on its size, weight and shipping address. Generally for Canadian orders Canada Post is utilized.
**NOTE: If your order is being shipped to an address outside of Canada or the US, there may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery. Customer is responsible to pay all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
All charges from Alovia Accessories are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
How do I make a return?
Prior to sending a return or exchange back to our facility, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
Name on order:
Email on order:
Date order was placed (must be within 14 days of delivery date):
Reason for return:
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, however, if you opted for an exchange, Alovia Accessories will cover the costs to ship you the replacement. Please do not send anything back to us without first receiving instructions from our customer care team as this may delay the processing of your refund/exchange/credit.
If you purchased a product online and wish to return it for any reason, please follow the requirements below:
All returns must be reported within 14 days of the delivery date. Returns must be sent within 7 days of receiving the return/exchange instructions from our customer care team.
- Merchandise must be unwashed and unworn.
- Hangtags must be attached and undamaged.
- A ‘Return Request’ e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT send item back before receiving a reply from email@example.com.
- All accessories are subject to inspection.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs and these are non-refundable.
- In cases of returns, the original shipping charge(s) are also non-refundable.
Can I make an exchange?
We can exchange the item for anything of equal or lesser value (from any category) that is still shown as available on our site in your desired size (if lesser, the difference will be refunded to you). The original and return shipping charges are non-refundable, however, we will cover the costs to send you the replacement item. If there is currently nothing available that appeals to you a refund will be issued.
When will my purchase be refunded?
Refunds are issued upon return tracking number being provided for return shipment or failing that, upon receipt of return. You will be notified via e-mail that the refund has been processed. Please note that banking institutions may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
This statement summarizes Alovia Accessories’ policies regarding personal information that may be collected or submitted to us through the website of www.aloviaaccessories.com (“Website”) or via any other means of collection.
Your Privacy is Important to Alovia Accessories
Information We Collect
We may require Customers who visit our Website and purchase products on our Website (collectively the “Service”) to give us contact information, which may include but is not limited to the Customer’s name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP logs, billing information, billing name and address, credit card number, and other information as detailed below under “Personal Information” (collectively “Personal Information”). Besides the Personal Information, we may also collect other information regarding your use of the Website. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, although not providing it may hinder your ability to use the Website.
You may also have the ability to update or remove your Personal Information by logging into the Website and editing your Personal Information within your profile (to the extent one exists). However, archival or backup copies of said information will not cease to exist and Alovia Accessories shall not be liable for any problems in this editing process.
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at Alovia Accessories discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding Alovia Accessories, its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as Alovia Accessories, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
Alovia Accessories may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in such promotional emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite unsubscribing from such list, Alovia Accessories may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by Alovia Accessories. Alovia Accessories shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your Personal Information is collected and used.
The type of Personal Information that may be collected or submitted to Alovia Accessories includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Your name, current address, age group, email address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
• Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
• The type of browser used when you visit our Website, and
• Any personal correspondence, which includes emails
• Other information you provide is not required by us but may assist with responding to your request more effectively.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
Alovia Accessories offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
The Personal Information We Collect From You
All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent, for example, opening an account, purchase and delivery of products, special offers, etc. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law.
By communicating with Alovia Accessories, including by email and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of what Personal Information you provide.
You have the right to anonymity and do not have to supply us with information. However, if you choose not to provide the information and we need to fulfill your request for a specific product, we may be unable to provide you with that requested product.
Keeping a Record of Personal Information
Depending on the product you have acquired, it may be necessary to keep a record of the transaction for business purposes or to enable us to respond to your concerns.
We may hold Personal Information for the following purposes:
• Internal accounting and administration;
• To supply you with information about your account including regular statements;
• To respond to inquiries;
• Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance;
• Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details;
• To administer sales records;
• To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
• To analyze our website usage.
Occasionally we require organizations outside Alovia Accessories to provide a service for purposes, which are necessary for us to conduct our business, functions and activities (for example advertising names of competition winners and delivering products). We take all steps to ensure these organizations both inside and outside of the Canadian deal with Personal Information according to this Policy.
Our Disclosure of Your Information/Security
Although Alovia Accessories uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by Alovia Accessories in the following ways:
• Advertisers. We may internally gather data across all of our Website’s visitors and keep a record of your usage habits. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non specific Personal Information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address and telephone number are NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
• Cookies. When you visit the Website, our server may attach a small data file known as a “cookie” to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our Website in order to tailor it to our users’ needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer’s hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
• Legal Requests. Alovia Accessories may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
How We Manage Your Personal Information
You may have contact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the Internet or other electronic medium. We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you require details of your Personal Information held by us, we will need to verify your identity before meeting your request, which we will process in a reasonable time. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
As far as permissible under law, Alovia Accessories accepts no responsibility for the unauthorized access of Personal Information held by Alovia Accessories.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes certain requirements on web sites directed at children under 13 that collect information on those children, and on web sites that knowingly collect information on children under 13. www.aloviaaccessories.com is not directed at children under 13, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the Alovia Accessories website at www.aloviaaccessories.com.
How To Contact Us If You Have A Problem Or Complain
If you have any queries in relation to this policy or its administration or if you would like more details of the type of personal information Alovia Accessories holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, please contact Alovia Accessories at email@example.com.